About Me

Country girl. Mother. sister. friend. Loves coffee, M&ms, oreo cookies, shoes, baseball, In style and Glamour, reality tv, playing piano, music, geography, anything with polkadots, medieval history, historical architecture, sunsets, travelling, and of course photography.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009


well...it's been awhile eh??? I think about 3 months. So much for my promise of blogging twice a week.
It's been a very busy fall...full of family shoots, and a couple weddings, proofing, designing christmas cards and putting in dozens and dozens of orders. And then all the shopping and planning for christmas....Hope you all had a fantastic christmas....we sure did...It was the perfect christmas with my family. And I was sooo spoiled...I got an iMac and an amazing 1tb external hard drive. And then my kids...wow...i have to clear a path in the toyroom....

I would love to post all my individual shoots on here from the past couple months, but it would take days....I decided that i'm going to post my favorite images from the past year......

So this was just a quick post to let you know that i'm still around...very busy....but excited for the new year and the many upcoming sessions that i have booked....looking forward to creating photographic memories, whether it be a wedding day, a fun, creative family shoot, or a peaceful, relaxing newborn shoot.
Happy new year...and stay tuned for my upcoming favorite images post:)


No comments: