About Me

Country girl. Mother. sister. friend. Loves coffee, M&ms, oreo cookies, shoes, baseball, In style and Glamour, reality tv, playing piano, music, geography, anything with polkadots, medieval history, historical architecture, sunsets, travelling, and of course photography.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Scene


Fall Scene, originally uploaded by LB2556.

Autumn! Truly a beautiful season. I never used to enjoy this season, but I think as I get older, I'm starting to appreciate it more and more. Roadside stands decorated with pumpkins and straw bales...Chrysanthemums, harvest time, thanksgiving, and obviously the beautiful changing trees. Lately my husband and I have been taking a lot of drives together. Going to antique stores, flea markets, and farmers markets. We take all the back roads of course, and we'll stop at really stunning, scenic spots.....Like yesterday when we were driving along Grey county road 1 along Georgian Bay. The Georgian Bluffs are so gorgeous....and what a peaceful drive.
I know that with fall comes winter shortly thereafter (and honestly winter is beautiful for about 6 weeks than i'm done with it) But Christmas ALWAYS and I mean always has me running around like a 5 year old so excited about everything that is christmas.
But for now, I'm just enjoying each crisp, foggy, sometimes frosty morning, and each early, colourful sunset. The diverse seasons are what makes this a perfect spot to live.

1 comment:

Lips2plsu said...

Hey Melissa, Just wanted to say WOW! I love your picts. Very creative and really nothing like I have seen b4.. I love photograph too and its time to get a awsome camera. If you like vintage you should chek out the store Elora. Its called Sweet Trash. Something tells me you already have lol. If your ever looking for anymore people for your portfolio Mckenna and I would be up for it. lol... Take Care.. I look forward to more...