About Me

Country girl. Mother. sister. friend. Loves coffee, M&ms, oreo cookies, shoes, baseball, In style and Glamour, reality tv, playing piano, music, geography, anything with polkadots, medieval history, historical architecture, sunsets, travelling, and of course photography.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sweet Kallan

Today I had the pleasure of photographing a little guy named Kallan. A sweet, adorable, lovable little boy. He was constantly smiling at me and also sticking stones in his mouth. And I just wanted to pinch his cheeks, he had this cute little expression where he squished his little nose. What a little pumpkin. His mommy, Becky and I went to highschool together, so it was great to see her and catch up on life with her.


Here's a little sneak peak for you Becky. I love your little boy.







No comments: