About Me

Country girl. Mother. sister. friend. Loves coffee, M&ms, oreo cookies, shoes, baseball, In style and Glamour, reality tv, playing piano, music, geography, anything with polkadots, medieval history, historical architecture, sunsets, travelling, and of course photography.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Amazing Colors

This autumn we have been blessed with beautiful, sunny, warm weather. The colors are just outstanding this year. I honestly don't remember ever seeing this many colors driving down the road. They are just blazing everywhere I look. Last week on thanksgiving monday, I took my kids down the road to the Conestoga Dam. The lower park. I captured so many pictures of them playing in the leaves and sitting by the water. I just wanted post a few of them up. Your eyes will immediately notice the trees. They're that bright.






No comments: