About Me

Country girl. Mother. sister. friend. Loves coffee, M&ms, oreo cookies, shoes, baseball, In style and Glamour, reality tv, playing piano, music, geography, anything with polkadots, medieval history, historical architecture, sunsets, travelling, and of course photography.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Becky's boyz

What a treat it was yesterday to visit with an old girlfriend from highschool. It has been atleast 9 years and 6 kids between us since we have seen eachother. Becky came out to the farm midmorning and I followed the boys 'B' and 'A' around the fields, I even got a couple shots with them upclose with the cows. They were very excited about the cows coming along to see what we were doing.
After our shoot, Becky and I hung out on my deck, had some green tea and did a couple hours worth of catching up while her boys played with my kids in the backyard. Thanks so much for coming out Becky. I had an awesome time with you yesterday.


No comments: