About Me

Country girl. Mother. sister. friend. Loves coffee, M&ms, oreo cookies, shoes, baseball, In style and Glamour, reality tv, playing piano, music, geography, anything with polkadots, medieval history, historical architecture, sunsets, travelling, and of course photography.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Country girl & City girl
















Well another year has flown by and my cousin Courtney is attending her senior prom. Man, where does the time go? I remember holding her when she was just a baby and my aunt peg would set her in my arms and I would cradle her and look down at her precious chubby cheeks while my aunt would take pictures. Well...now it's my turn to take pictures for.....(gasp) her senior pictures. Her date for the prom was her best friend Jess from Hamilton. (She just got signed on to model for "Vogue"). I was super excited to photograph my first model....true naturel, that's for sure. What a pleasure it was to hang out with you girls and capture your silliness and special bond.




No comments: