About Me

Country girl. Mother. sister. friend. Loves coffee, M&ms, oreo cookies, shoes, baseball, In style and Glamour, reality tv, playing piano, music, geography, anything with polkadots, medieval history, historical architecture, sunsets, travelling, and of course photography.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

friends from Texas

So our friends, the Drosts, that moved to Texas last summer came up to Canada to visit and attend their sisters wedding (Jackie's wedding below).
Jake is my sons best friend, and as much as they can, Ian and Jake have been getting together in the last couple weeks....I still have yogurt containers full of tadpoles all over my house. I even noticed a few swimming around in my toilet. Boys will be boys.
Last friday Jeannie came to drop off a few kids and ended up staying longer than expected. So I made some tea and we totally flaked out on the lawn in the warm sunshine. My kind of an afternoon....kids running through the fields, laughing and screaming, mama's drinking tea on the grass...and of course my camera in hand.

The 3 drost boys, Pete, Joe, and Jake, and Ian

Ian & Jake trying to be cool.

Jeannie and little Bree.


Giving Mama kisses

1 comment:

Ange said...

Love the new layout! The pics are priceless. Does Bree ever look like Lawrence! Never noticed that before.