About Me

Country girl. Mother. sister. friend. Loves coffee, M&ms, oreo cookies, shoes, baseball, In style and Glamour, reality tv, playing piano, music, geography, anything with polkadots, medieval history, historical architecture, sunsets, travelling, and of course photography.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brandy's Trash The Dress

I first met Brandy last summer when she joined the baseball team I played for, 'the titans'. I like to think we hit it off right away. I instantly liked her. She's a cool, say it how it is, take no b.s. kinda girl. Which I love.
I asked Brandy if she would like to do this shoot with me since I've never done one before and I want to build my portfolio up some more. I messaged her on facebook, and right away her reply was "Hell yeah". So we planned it for the following week.

I really wanted to do it at the Elora Gorge, and also in the water, but i had some field shots planned too. She was up for anything....
So, cameras, her amazing shoes, and my 25 pound chair in hand we made our way into the gorge. (which was the easy part by the way, climbing out was another story...let's just say there was some sweat, maybe some pulled muscles, and me saying "two more steps, must move forward")
Brandy was an awesome model, and she made me laugh everytime she swore at me when I wanted her to something a little bit nuts...like climb on a stone wall with her high heels, or sit in a mosquito infested creek, or walk out further into the river (hoping that it didn't all of a sudden drop off, or i would have to go swim in and rescue her), or even lay down in front of a fast rushing waterfall:) BUT...she did it anyways.
Brandy you were awesome, and I had a blast with you that day......I'm laughing as I type this cause I can still hear you swearing at me and telling me "I would never do this for anyone else Missy!!!" LOL!





















No comments: