About Me

Country girl. Mother. sister. friend. Loves coffee, M&ms, oreo cookies, shoes, baseball, In style and Glamour, reality tv, playing piano, music, geography, anything with polkadots, medieval history, historical architecture, sunsets, travelling, and of course photography.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cynthia & Adam

This sneak peek is Loooong over due. So sorry Cynthia and Adam. I know it's only been a week, but I always like to post a few pics on here for my couples within in the first few days of the wedding....but this past week has just snuck by me. Catching up on two other weddings, throwing 2000 straw square bales into the barn, Girls started Gems, Ian started Cadets, Maggie has to go to waterloo twice a week for Sylvan, my praise and worship band started practising again,I'm trying to figure out my two new very advanced photography programs....which are amazing by the way.....and to top it all off, I took on a part time job, 3 days a week for a couple months helping my neighbor Mary out with her apple farm....Whew...typing it out just made it look like a lot more than I thought it was.....but lastnight....yay...and early this morning I got a few pictures done and I'm ready to post......Adam and cynthia had an amazing day for their wedding, and I truly enjoyed spending the day with them. Wait till you get a look at where the reception was....in a barn....and it was stunning. I loved it! Enjoy your peek you guys.....You are a very sweet couple, and I think it's pretty cool that you live practically in my back yard....so I'll be biking over for coffee some morning:)















































No comments: